Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Flying away this summer think again


Well it has been another gorgeous day I listened to an interesting “Thought for The Day” on Radio Four this morning about our responsibility to climate change and how our embrace of low cost travel is continuing to destroy our environment through increased C02 emissions.

It is easy to pop out a re-cycling box but not going on holiday well there’s another story all together but that is one of the changes to
Image Source

life style our generation simply have to start considering if we are to stand of chance of looking after this amazing planet for our grand kids.

May challenge to myself is understanding more about how I can be creative in my own personal and working life at reducing my carbon footprint.
I had better get reading http://www.carbontrust.co.uk/default.ct

No comments: